COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
The health and safety of the entire Camp Talooli community is always our number one priority. During each of the last two years of the pandemic, there have been different recommendations with regard to best practices and protocols to follow at Camp. Due to the ever changing and evolving information and recommendations, Camp Talooli policies have continued to reflect those changes.
In January 2022, our Board of Directors met to review current guidelines and recommendations put forth by the CDC, American Camp Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and the New York State Department of Health. Based on these sources of information and our desire to provide the safest possible environment, our Board and staff have developed the following plan for the 2022 summer camp season:
- The COVID-19 vaccine is required for all eligible campers and staff.
- We will remain vigilant in our multi-layered strategy
- Masking indoors (and close up activities)
- Dining and Program modifications
- We will follow the most up to date and current isolation and quarantine guidelines.
- As the situation evolves, we will update and inform all registered campers about any changes or modifications.
- Medical and/or Religious Exemptions will be considered in an expedient fashion by the Board of Directors. All names will be removed for confidentiality. A form will be provided upon request.