Ways to Contribute
We are seeking individual contributions from our current and former Camp Talooli staff, campers, families, and friends of Talooli. We are thrilled to receive contributions of all amounts - from $5 to $5,000 - your participation is appreciated and meaningful toward advancing the future of Camp Talooli. Here are some ways that individuals can get involved:
- Check: Made payable to Camp Talooli, 71A State Street Phoenix, NY 13135
- Credit Card: Send donations via PayPal and note Capital Campaign
- Employer Match Programs: You may be able to double your donation to Camp Talooli through a matching gift program. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Even if you’ve retired, you may still be able to take advantage of these programs: gifts from retirees and spouses often qualify for a match. Please take advantage of these programs. It’s like free money for your favorite charitable causes!
Major gifts and legacy donations ($10,000 +) are a powerful means of propelling a Capital Campaign toward its goal. There are a variety of ways for individuals and families to make a major gift to this campaign, including:
- Stocks: Our Executive Director will work with you/your broker directly to transfer and "gift" stocks. Contact our Executive Director for more information, Jan Peneston. Here is an article on 4 reasons to give stock (link here).
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy at Camp Talooli by leaving a bequest in your will. This will help to continue to provide a Happy Gathering Place, a program to grow future leaders, and a home for wildlife.
Our Capital Campaign includes several major building projects, as well as upgrades to Camp Talooli's existing facilities. As with any such projects, we will require a great deal of materials and manpower to make them happen. In-kind donations are a way for people and businesses to make contributions of materials and equipment in order to accomplish our goals. If you are looking for a more specific list of materials/equipment that we will need, please contact our office.
Please submit this form with your contact information what you are able to donate: In-Kind Donation
Company and Foundation Grants
Does your company have a Foundation? Is the philanthropic arm looking for organizations to submit grant proposals? Many companies look for employee’s suggestions for non for profits to support.
Do you have foundation in mind that Camp Talooli could submit a proposal to?
Contact our office and we can work with your company or foundation to submit a request (contact: Jan Peneston).
Volunteer Your Time
For nearly 75 years, Camp Talooli has relied on the strength and support of volunteers. While we rely on the technical expertise of contactors for key compenents of our Capital Campaign, we also have many projects that will be completed by volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering your time with our project (e.g. building projects, fund raising, grant writing) please submit the following form. The form submission will add you to our list so we will be able to contact you when we are ready for your help: Volunteer My Time
Alternative Methods of Donating
AMAZON SMILE - Individual donars are encouraged to select Camp Talooli as their charity of choice when shopping on Amazon. By choosing Camp Talooli and logging in to your existing account from smile.amazon.com, Camp Talooli receives a donation based on a percentage of each purchase.
DONATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON FACEBOOK - During your birthday month, if you choose to "donate your birthday" to Camp Talooli, family and friends can make contributions in your name by submitting online payments. 100% of the proceeds submitted through Facebook are distributed to charities by check, following the completion of the birthday campaign. All you need to do is sleect Camp Talooli as your charity of choice. For more information, go to: Facebook Donations